To start off 2015 right we're challenging the Charleston area to lose a ton of weight.
You are invited to join us in a 12-week challenge to get residents of Charleston to lose weight!
As a participant, you will work on your own to lose the weight; we’ll provide support along the way:
- Weekly weigh-ins (all weigh-ins will be done privately in one of our dressing rooms & your actual weight will NEVER be revealed to others)
- Weekly email with tips, recipes and more
- Closed group page on Facebook with unlimited access to our coaches and the rest of the Ton of Fun community
- Weekly group workout opportunities
- Fun ideas to get out and moving around the Lowcountry
- Injury prevention information
- Nutrition resources
- Prize incentives along the way!
- Compete as an individual or a team
At the end of the 12 weeks, a male, female and group champion will be crowned!
Cost: $50 *You will earn this back and MORE in prizes and incentives if you stick with the program!
How to earn your $50 back:
- Receive a $25 Gift Certificate to Fleet Feet Sports once you complete 8 weekly weigh-ins AND lose 2% of your body weight. (eg, a 200lb person has to lose 4lbs)
- Receive a $25 Gift Certificate to Fleet Feet Sports if you lose at least 5% of your body weight by the end of the program. (eg, a 200lb person has to lose 10lbs)
Learn More About the Program:
Still confused? We'll hold an info meeting in the store on January 5th at 6:30 p.m. at Fleet Feet Sports, 881 Houston Northcutt Blvd., Mount Pleasant.
Are You Ready To Commit?
The program officially begins January 10, 2015. Sign up online (see below) or in person at Fleet Feet Sports Mount Pleasant. Once you register, you'll start receiving our weekly email with more information, including how to sign on to our closed Facebook group page.
Then, mark your calendars for January 10-14, 2015 to come in the store for your first official weigh-in! (Relax... all weigh-ins will be done privately in one of our dressing rooms... and your actual weight will NEVER be revealed to others.) You can also have measurements done at this time as well.