No Boundaries II is designed for No Boundaries I graduates and is perfect for those who recently ran their first 5K and want to improve but are not yet ready for longer distances. Track and hill work will be added to the traditional 5K walk/run interval schedule to give participants the next step in training. By the end of the program, participants will be able to run a strong 5K with no walk breaks.
- 10 week training schedule
- Clinics on various topics such as: stretching, race prep, nutrition, gear and more
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 2 weekly organized, coached and mentored workouts
- Unlimited in-person and email support
- A custom No Boundaries technical shirt
- Instant friends and great camaraderie
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- After-program graduation party
Registration is now open!
Cost: $110.00 - This DOES include race registration!
Informational Session: Wednesday, March 20th, 2019 at 6:30pm, at the store
First training session: Wednesday, March 27th, 2018 at 6:30pm, at the store
No Boundaries will meet every Wednesday at 6:30pm and Saturday 8:30am at the store
Graduation race will be The Big Run 5K, Wednesday, June 5th, 2019!
For additional information, please contact Jenn at Jennifer@fleetfeetmountpleasant.com.
Mount Pleasant No Boundaries II More Info »
Wednesday, March 27th, 2019
Wednesdays at 6:30pm and Saturdays at 8:30am
The Big Run 5K on Wednesday, June 5, 2019
$110 - includes race registration!
No Boundaries II is designed for No Boundaries graduates and is perfect for those who recently ran their first 5K and want to improve at the 5K distance. The 10-week program will gradually move you from run/walk intervals to running with no intervals.