No Boundaries II, sponsored by Asics, is designed for No Boundaries graduates and is perfect for those who recently ran their first 5K and want to improve but are not yet ready for longer distances. Track and hill work will be added to the traditional 5K walk/run interval schedule to give participants the next step in training. By the end of the program, participants will be able to run a strong 5K with no walk breaks.
- 12 week training schedule
- Clinics on various topics such as: stretching, race prep, nutrition, gear and more
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 2 weekly organized, coached and mentored workouts
- Unlimited in-person and email support
- A custom No Boundaries technical shirt
- Instant friends and great camaraderie
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- After-program graduation party
Registration for our Winter 2017 program is open!
For additional information, please contact Amy at email@example.com.
Thank you to Asics for their sponsorship support to help make this program possible.
Mount Pleasant No Boundaries II More Info »
Wednesday, November 15th, 2017
Wednesdays at 6:30pm and Saturdays at 8:30am
The Charlie Post Classic 5K January 27th, 2018
No Boundaries II is designed for No Boundaries graduates and is perfect for those who recently ran their first 5K and want to improve at the 5K distance. The 12-week program will gradually move you from run/walk intervals to running with no intervals.
Registration for our Winter 2017 program is open! Join us for an information session on November 8th at 6:30pm at the store!