The next session will begin February 4th, 2018.
What do you want your "after" picture to look like? Our 21-Day Challenge for Change is great way to jump start your metabolism, increase your overall fitness level and develop habits that will improve your health and performance for life...AND to give you a great "after" picture!
What is involved:
- Clean eating only (We will give you plenty of instruction on this.)
- Keeping a daily food and activity log to be submitted to your coach
- Participation in 5 varied workouts per week...one of which should be the Saturday 7:00am HIIT workout with the group!
- Fitness test, weight and measurements at start and finish of the program
- Setting measurable, achievable goals for yourself to work towards during the 21 days
- Commitment to make lifestyle changes you can maintain ongoing
What will you receive:
- Access to a private Facebook group with access to coaches and for encouraging, motivating and sharing with other participants
- Clean eating resources
- Weekly Saturday morning HIIT workout (7:00am at the store)
- Earn Points for attending store sponsored workouts and completing your food dairy for the entire 21 days (Points will translate into great prizes)
Need more information or have questions:
- Email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org
What past participants say about the program:
- " I would highly recommend this program!" "You develop habits that continue on after the program and become part of your every day life."
- " After completing the program I feel stronger, I sleep better, I make food choices to nourish my body instead of restrict it and I finally let go of the number on the scale!"
Ready to take the challenge:
- $50 registration fee
- Set your goals and be ready to share with the group
You will receive an email from your coaches with all the additional information you need to be ready to start on February 4th!
We will host an Information Session to answer all your questions before we get started:
When: Thursday, February 1 at 6:30 PM
Where: At the store - 117 East Richardson, Summerville
Summerville 21 Day Challenge More Info »
Sunday, February 4, 2018
Saturdays: 02/10, 02/17, and 02/24
Has 2017 taken it's toll on your healthy eating, training routine, and waistline? Are you ready to kick-off the new year a head of the game rather than behind? Our 21-Day Challenge for Change is great way to jump start your metabolism, increase your overall fitness level and develop habits that will improve your health and performance for life.