The next session will begin February 6th, 2016.
Need a second chance at a New Year's Resolution? Have you fallen off the "resolution wagon"? Or, do you need something to help take your 2016 resolution to the next level? Our 21-Day Challenge for Change is great way to jump start your metabolism, increase your overall fitness level and develop habits that will improve your health and performance for life.
What is involved:
- Clean eating only (We will give you plenty of instruction on this.)
- Keeping a daily food and activity log to be submitted to your coach
- Participation in 5 varied workouts per week...one of which should be the Saturday 7:30am HIT workout
- Fitness test, weight and measurements at start and finish of the program
- Setting measurable, achievable goals for yourself to work towards during the 21 days
- Commitment to make lifestyle changes you can maintain ongoing
What will you receive:
- Camaraderie of a group all working toward healthy mind & body goals
- Access to a private Facebook group with access to coaches and for encouraging, motivating and sharing with other participants
- Clean eating resources
- Weekly Thursday evening group run
- Weekly Tuesday evening workout with our friends from OrangeTheory
- Weekly Saturday morning HIIT workout (730am at the store)
New "Perks" to the program:
- Food and Recipe Swap
- Earn Points for attending store sponsored workouts and completing your food dairy for the entire 21 days (Points will translate into great prizes)
Need more information or have questions:
- Email Amy at email@example.com
What past participants say about the program:
- "The camaraderie is amazing! Here is a group of people who have all made the decision to make small changes in their diet and exercise for a better life."
- " I would highly recommend this program!" "You develop habits that continue on after the program and become part of your every day life."
- " After completing the program I feel stronger, I sleep better, I make food choices to nourish my body instead of restrict it and I finally let go of the number on the scale!"
Ready to take the challenge:
- $50 registration fee
- Set your goals and be ready to share with the group
You will receive an email from your coaches with all the additional information you need to be ready to start on February 6th!
Summerville 21 Day Challenge More Info »
Saturday, February 6, 2016
Saturdays: 02/06, 02/13, 02/20, and 02/27