If you are looking for a safe, private, supportive, fun,
environment to lose weight this is the program for you!
You are invited to join us in a 12-week challenge to get moving, lose weight, and get fit!
As a participant, you will work on your own to lose the weight; we’ll provide support along the way:
- Weekly weigh-ins (all weigh-ins will be done privately in one of our dressing rooms & your actual weight will NEVER be revealed to others)
- Weekly email with tips, recipes and more
- Closed group page on Facebook with unlimited access to our coaches and the rest of the Ton of Fun community
- Fun ideas to get out and moving around the Lowcountry
- Injury prevention information
- Nutrition resources
- Prize incentives along the way!
- At the end of the 12 weeks, a male, female and group champion will be crowned!
Cost: $50 *You will earn this back and MORE in prizes and incentives if you stick with the program!
How to earn your $50 back:
- Receive a $25 Gift Certificate to Fleet Feet Sports once you complete 8 weekly weigh-ins AND lose 2% of your body weight. (eg, a 200lb person has to lose 4lbs)
- Receive a $25 Gift Certificate to Fleet Feet Sports if you lose at least 5% of your body weight by the end of the program. (eg, a 200lb person has to lose 10lbs)
Learn More About the Program:
Need more information or have questions? Please contact Lolli@FleetFeetMountPleasant.com or Jennifer@FleetFeetMountPleasant.com.
Are You Ready To Commit?
The program officially begins January 1st, 2018. Registration opens online (see below) or in person on December 1 at Fleet Feet Sports Summerville. Once you register, you will receive a welcome email, and then you'll start receiving our weekly email with more information, including how to sign on to our closed Facebook group page.
Then, mark your calendars for January 1-7, 2018 to come in the store for your first official weigh-in! (Relax... all weigh-ins will be done privately in one of our dressing rooms... and your actual weight will NEVER be revealed to others.) You can also have measurements done at this time as well.
Click HERE to register!