Meet Kelley Middaugh - Cancer Survivor and Training Program Mentor!
We caught up with Kelley to ask her some of life's more important questions!
- Of all the shoes you wear, which are your favorite and why? Brooks Ghost has been my go to running shoe for the past 4 years. I've tried other Brooks shoes and other brands, but I find the Ghost to be the most comfortable.
- Have you ever had a nickname? What is it? For as long as I can remember, my dad has called me Noodle Ann because I will happily eat pasta for breakfast, lunch and supper.
- What was your first job? I was a server at Ponderosa Steakhouse
- What’s your favorite family tradition? Christmas Eve Dinner with family. I usually make a couple pans of 12 layer lasagna and we open gifts.
- Aside from necessities, what’s something you can’t live without? I drive 50-300 miles per day, I cannot live without Satellite Radio in my car.
- If you had 30 minutes of free time, what would you do? Read one of the many books downloaded to my Kindle.
- If you were Waldo, where would you be? If I were Waldo, I'd be the first one across the Finish Line!
Kelley proudly displaying her well-earned DC Marathon medal